Why you should consider Firefox!

Well, its finally here a great chrome alternative. I too was not a big fan of Firefox and preferred chrome but after using the new and improved Firefox I have to say I'm shocked. the new firefox comes with plenty of new little features like - 

  • Screenshot (also partial screenshot)
  • Tools for gaming and VR (built-in support for WASM and webVR)
  • pockets
  • library
  • customization option (extensions, toolbar, themes) 


It is said to be "2X FASTER" and have to say, its sure is. I personally don't have a high-end pc and opening chrome took a 'few' seconds but I was amazed how quickly firefox opened, I'll  give a big thumbs up to its speed.
                  
Also, it has a more clean and minimalistic interface which I'm really starting to like. It is also 30% lighter than chrome and uses less memory. The Firefox team has used their own programming language Rusty which has made it dramatically more efficient and faster.
overall.

The verdict is, IT IS BETTER THAN CHROME (now) I mean who knows maby chrome will make a great comeback with more appealing features but till then Firefox's the one to go for.

Download Firefox Quantum - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/