Whatsapp

Hello, Friends, We all know that WhatsApp has released its new update where they introduced us to the new feature of Photo and Video status which was basically stolen from Instagram.But we can say that they have stolen it from Instagram because both the WhatsApp and Instagram belong to the same person.

But how many people like this update....

If you ask me I will definitely say that " I hate this update " because it was the simplicity that made the WhatsApp different from other social medias. And now it became less user-friendly. They just took the contacts button to the top and in some devices the contact button floats on the bottom right of the screen. And the worst part was that when we swipe to the right it open the camera which irritates me the most.I even asked some of my friends about this update and the response was the same.Most of them hated the update.

But there were few of my friends why liked this update very much. I became curious to know the reason behind this and they said that.They said that " Status means the situation at a particular time during a process and it is not to share some Quotes of famous people ". There are some people who like to share their images and videos with on certain friends of them, so earlier it was difficult to make it possible for certain people alone to see their profile picture. The only option was either to hide it from all or us show it to all. So this update will be of great useful to them.

But I think that WhatsApp will soon lose their pride. Because what made WhatsApp stand out was its user-friendliness.When Hike messenger was introduced they also did the same mistake.And now WhatsApp is following it.Anyway, let us wait and see.