WhatsApp Hack


Hello, Folks , I know that many of you are interested in hacking and most on them are interested in hacking Wifi , Facebook and WhatsApp . So today I am going to show you a simple method , this cannot be considered as hacking because here we are only using the feature provided by WhatsApp . And here we are using WhatsApp Web service for it . 


Hacking WhatsApp


I am only showing this because when I searched for Hacking WhatsApp on Google I found that may of the sites ask us to Install a 3rd party app on victims mobile and Register it with our username and password etc , And in some other sites I found they ask us to collect Victims Mac Address and many more . So I thought this trick will be easy , practical and also less time consuming .

Step 1 ) Take Chrome browser in your mobile and Click on the 3 Vertical Dots on the top right corner and Check ' Request Desktop Site '

Step 2 ) Go to https://web.whatsapp.com

Step 3 ) Open WhatsApp in Victims Mobile and Click on WhatsApp Web .

Step 4 ) Now Scan the QR Code on your mobile with the Victims mobile and Remember to put tick mark in ' Keep me signed in ' Option

Step 5 ) Now you have entered on to Victims WhatsApp and Can Read and Send messages and also access Videos or photos Sent Via WhatsaApp

Note : This method also works in Computers 

You may also Like : Get Wikipedia On WhatsApp


See Video Tutorial below



This is only for Educational Purpose and Awareness . We are not responsible for any illegal activities . Do it at your own risk .